20-25 Hours per week
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Clerical Duties, including photo copies, answering the phone, faxing, mailing, emailing
- Data Entry, Manage Donor Data Base and Constant contact
- Excellent Customer Service, maintain customer/client confidence, and protect organizations operations by keeping information confidential.
- Handle requests for information and data and provide administrative information by answering questions and requests in a timely manner
- Assist with meeting, program and event logistics, confirming locations, making sure contracts are signed by the Executive Director and returned and event insurance is issued as required.
- Contribute to administrative and organization success by welcoming related, different and new requests and helping others accomplish job results
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies: verifying receipt of supplies
- Assist in thanking donors and volunteers in a timely manner
- Patient Intake for the XXX Emergency Financial Assistance Program confirming all documents are collected and information is completed to be reviewed and processed 5% Medic Alert intake a processed in a timely manner
- Keep office equipment is operating and maintained performing preventative maintenance and managing repairs
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls and email messages. Take Program RSVP's and communicate that they have been received.