- Always provides the utmost customer service to guests and members and stays afloat of the monthly sales quota.
- Greet members and guests upon entering the facility.
- Screen phone calls and answer membership questions appropriately.
- Set appointments and follow-through with sales leads.
- Follow sales procedures and process/enter membership sales appropriate to membership type.
- Provide customers with correct information about membership types and services offered.
- Follow-up with potential members by phone, text message (through work device) and work email.
- Correctly enter sales transactions into EZ facility POS system.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor at all times.
- Identifies potential issues related to customer service, training and/or sales and notifies management.
- May often times assist with marketing and social media.
- Attends marketing events and helps with set up and break down.
- Light cleaning duties before, during and after shift
- Education: High school diploma; (College degree or accredited Personal Training certificate preferred).
- Experience: 2-3 years of sales and customer service related experience.
- Knowledge of the fitness industry
- Above and beyond customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to keep organized and follow-through
- Common sense and critical thinking abilities
- Active listener
- Proactive and assertive